Results 1 to 10 of 36

Thread: And She's Allowed to Vote...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1

  2. #2
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: And She's Allowed to Vote...

    Friggin' conservatives. Or atleast my idea of some.



    And yes I know I heard her on Hilary.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: And She's Allowed to Vote...

    Hah. ahaha.
    ha ha ha.
    My God.

    God, I can't stop laughing.
    lmfao.

    Sounds a bit like PVVikeFan - "B HUSSEIN, B HUSSEIN, B HUSSEIN!"
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: And She's Allowed to Vote...

    Don't forget to roll the "R" in Barack..
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: And She's Allowed to Vote...

    Is she from Appalachia?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: And She's Allowed to Vote...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: burton2019</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is she from Appalachia? </div></div>
    I would bet she is from SWVA, EeastKY, or maybe NWNC
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: And She's Allowed to Vote...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lpdbuckeye</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hah. ahaha.
    ha ha ha.
    My God.

    God, I can't stop laughing.
    lmfao.

    Sounds a bit like PVVikeFan - "B HUSSEIN, B HUSSEIN, B HUSSEIN!" </div></div>

    I was thinking the same thing.


    YouTube - Red State Update: Toby Keith Loves Obama

    That reminds me of some posters on here, I think you know which. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: And She's Allowed to Vote...

    My sister in NC told me today that one of her third grade students told her that if Obama is elected he'll make all the white people slaves....
    (just kind of goes along with this subject...)
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: And She's Allowed to Vote...

    Sounds about right, still a lot of ignorance dealing with race in America (mainly in the South) which gives us Southerners that backward redneck stereotype. That kid didnt come up with that, a parent probably said it and they repeated it. Nobody is born with hate,racism etc its taught.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •